Series ML - Main Switches
A manual operated main switch must be provided for every mains circuit. It must be a switch-disconnector corresponding to utilization category AC23 (IEC 947-3) fulfils the following requirements (see specifications):
The main switch may fulfil the function of an emergency-stop switch on certain machines. The handles must be red on a yellow background. The contacts of manual operated emergency-stop switch has to be opened by force.
The maintenance switch is an enclosed main switch with locking handle by 3 padlocks. With red handle and yellow front plate, if it should be used as an emergency-stop switch, otherwise black/grey. There are six sizes of standard enclosures for the series ML. Each is equipped with a cover coupling and a double PE-terminal. All enclosures have a degree of protection IP65 and are of solid impact and flame resistant polyester.
- Ratings 25 - 125A three and four pole
- Comply with IEC 947-3 AC23 utilisation category
- Disconnecting electrical equipment from the mains supply system
- Visible indication of contacts status (when operation handle is in the 'OFF' position all contacts are open).
- Red/Yellow emergency stop operating handle
- Handles padlockable in the 'OFF' position
- Front and rear mounting options
- Special emergency stop switches with undervoltage release available.
- Enclosed versions available
Wide choice of accessories
- Terminal shrouds
- Black/grey operating handles
- Auxiliary contact blocks
- Fixed and switched neutral add-on contact poles
- Shaft extensions for greater panel depth operation