Fusible Main Switch Module with Integral Pull Box
A Main Switch Module with Integral Pull Box provides a separate pull box compartment, independent of the main switch section, for the utility to terminate its service. This allows the utility to make its service connections without having to interface with the rest of the metering system.
Features and Benefits
- UL Listed, 1-phase and 3-phase
- Meets EUSERC requirements
- Spacer kit required when stacks are mounted on handle side in EUSERC areas
- Bottom feed
- Lugs not included
- Compression lug landing lit included (NEMA 2-Hole spacing)
- Included lug landing pads on line side and neutral
- 100,000 AIC rating on switches with Class T fuse clips installed. If converted to Class H, the AIC rating is 10,000 and if converted to Class R, the AIC rating is 200000.
- Available in these main ampere ratings: 400, 600, 800, 1200